Friday, September 22, 2006

WHY???!!!!

Are the dayum home prices whether if it's your rent or your mortgage in the Bay Area of California so f*cking high? I mean the more I look in other areas, in California alone, these prices seem to be much cheaper. What is it about the dayum polluted azz Bay Area that makes people feel they should get more money for something that's crappy? *sigh* I soooooo had to vent cuz I'm sooooo tired of over priced azz sh*t. I mean, why pay $4700 a month for something listed as "an executive home" that barely has 4 f*ckin bedrooms and 2.5 baths, that's as old as my dead great great great grandfather? HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!! I guess I have just totally had it! Not only are the dayum homes overpriced but so is everything else, like FOOD. Now why would a tomato in San Francisco cost $1.00 more than the same f*ckin tomato, grown by the same farm, cost less in Stockton, or Sacramento? I mean jeez. And I know people say, "ohhh cuz it's the CITY" like that's some big azz deal. Yeah the same azz city with higher crime rates and other evils. *shakin head*

Sigh . . . . .I just had to vent. I'm really tired of the Bay Area, it's overpriced in EVERYTHING and it's no better or friendlier, or kid friendly, or nicer than any other city that has more than resonable housing and food costs. Not to mention you have to drive dayum near 100 miles just to get anywhere. Sh*t on the east coast that's the equivilant of traveling through about 5 states.

Okay, vent over. Now let me get back to my WONDERFUL overpriced Cali dreaming lifestyle. *rollin eyes*

*no kisses today cuz I'm mad in Cali* Mrs. Richardson

6 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bless your heart, I just don't know how you folx in the Bay area manage to hold on. I've noticed droves of people from the Bay area and LA moving to Texas, selling their homes in Cali and being able to buy 2 or 3 nice properties here. Cali real estate is just crazy, but I sure wish I'd have been crazy enough to buy something there about 10 years ago.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, September 24, 2006, Blogger P said…

    I am in Southern California.

    I love it out here. . .I really do. But some of the stuff is overpriced. Particularly the homes. . .

    Most of what we pay for is the convenience, the ambiance, the beaches, the aestetic value.

    But it's not for everybody.

    It's for me. . .But certainly not for everybody.

    You have a great site.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, September 24, 2006, Blogger Aly Cat 121 said…

    Ms. Yolanda and Lady P, I know what you BOTH mean. Sell a home in Cali and live fat down south and you do pay to live "by the beach" or in "the city." I'm just saying, my azz been in Cali all my life and I guess I'm feeling that it's time to move. My hubby is from the east coast so I'm ready to venture out that way. And pay the REAL value of a home and a tomato. LOL

     
  • At 8:28 AM, September 26, 2006, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    Girlie u think thats outrageous come out EAst...Boston let alone Mass is HIGH as hell..at least u paying for SUN in cali......

     
  • At 8:28 AM, September 26, 2006, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    the thing about moving to Texas is that you live in Texas:-)

    with them hot ass summers and cold winters i don't know if i could hang.

    we pay for the quality of life in california, and although it seems abusrd at times, the only reasons why other markets make more sense to us is cuz we compare 'em to our california salaries.

    I would move, but i gotta take hollywood with me...so that probably won't happen:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home